Suzanne & Collin
Aleksandra and her team are the absolute best. We booked her for our wedding that took place in November 2019. She was calm and reassuring throughout the entire process. We originally thought we wouldn’t need much help, so we booked her for “month of” coordination, and she was the biggest lifesaver we could have ever imagined. She took care of all the details we couldn’t possibly have thought of ourselves and really kept us on track with what needed to get done and by what date. On the day of, Aleksandra and her team were on the ball from the start of the day until they finished. If there were any issues or hiccups, we have no idea what they would be because she took care of everything so we could enjoy our day. She is extremely kind and caring and it really felt like we had a friend working on all the details of our day. She put our mind at ease from the moment we met her and we are really grateful she was able to help us pull off such a wonderful day. We 10000% recommend Aleksandra for any event, you won’t be disappointed!!
My husband and I hired Aleksandra for month-of coordination and we're so grateful we did! She was very helpful in ensuring all wedding details were finalized and it eased my mind knowing that she was on top of everything and I wasn't going to miss even the smallest details. She created our entire schedule for the day, stayed in communication with vendors, and was always available anytime I had any questions or concerns. On the wedding day, the entire day went by smoothly and everything from the favours to the receiving table to even the dessert table was set up beautifully and exactly as we envisioned! My husband originally didn't think we needed to hire a planner, but after the wedding he admitted how important Aleksandra was to allowing us to enjoy our day! Thank you, Aleksandra!
Sara and Alex
Aleksandra, thank you so much for making my wedding day an absolute dream come true!!
I am so happy I hired Aleksandra! She pulled together my wedding in just 8 months. When I got overwhelmed she was there with her support and understanding. She fulfilled all my expectations, created the best wedding schedule and made sure everything happened accordingly. Through the wedding planning she worked with myself and the vendors meticulously to ensure nothing was missed. I wouldnt be able to do this without her.
She is an awesome person and wedding planner. Would highly recommend her!!
Aleks was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is incredibly detail-oriented and thoughtful. We had a wedding of about 110 people and she made sure that everything ran smoothly and the day went exactly as we wanted it to. I'm so glad that we hired Aleks so that we could enjoy our special day without worrying about logistics. She was fantastic. We could not have asked for anything more.
Shontelle & Lance
My husband did not want to get a wedding planner in the beginning. He did not think it was a good investment. But did he change is tune once we met Aleksandra! We could not have asked for a better planner. She is extremely professional, has the ability to collaborate ideas between two people and she made our vision come alive (not to mention was there to help put out some fires along the way). We got to know Aleks over a two year period and we developed such a great relationship. I have to admit, one of the hardest parts of the wedding being over was knowing we were not going to talk to Aleks (almost) everyday. To sum it all up, we can't thank you enough for making our day everything we wanted and needed and more!
Pros I Know
Caprice Design & Decor
What event planning services do you offer?
What types of weddings do you specialize in?
How many planners are on your team?
What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
Do you offer an hourly rate?
Deals & Packages
Wedding management (month of coordination)
What services are included with this Package:
- 1 itinerary planning meeting (6-8 weeks before the wedding day)
- 1 venue details meeting & site visit (4-6 weeks before the wedding day)
- Wedding rehearsal coordination
- 10-12 hours onsite
- Unlimited phone calls/text messages/emails
- 1 day of assistant for single venue, guest count of under 150 (add an assistant for every 100 guests added after and multiple ceremony/reception venues - additional charge)
- Day of emergency kit
- Onsite set up of small decor items: guest book, signing pens, photographs, favours, washroom baskets, etc
- Itinerary creation: including live event details, vendor details, venue details, transportation details, etc
- Management of all final details, concerns, loose ends, and any questions with clients’ vendors & venue
- Day of guest management - directing flow from venue to venue/room to room/event to event
- Day of vendor management - from set up, to deliveries, to permits and licenses and vendor requirements
- Dedicated assistant at photography location to keep you on track and on time, as well as assisting you with anything you require - veil fixing, emergencies, prop styling, dress fluffing etc
- Payment schedule as needed
- Floor plan assistance as needed
- Advice/guidance throughout planning process
- Bi-weekly check in calls at the 8 week mark
- Weekly check in calls at the 4 week mark
- List of recommended wedding professionals
- Wedding planning and management checklists
- Wedding planning templates
- Access to virtual planning tools & filesharing
Gold package: full planning
What services are included with this Package:
- Full wedding planning: checklists, floor plans, itinerary, timelines etc.
- Full wedding design: style & mood boards, colour palettes, theme, etc.
- Unlimited planning & design meetings
- Vendor suggestions & meetings*
- Full Day of coordination for 12 hours (includes custom bridal emergency kit)
- Assistant for Day of coordination
- Wedding rehearsal
- Venue search & suggestions
- Wedding budget planning & management
Here’s the Fine Print:
- Maximum of 2 initial vendor meetings per category
- Maximum of 2 final meetings with each vendor per category
- Limit to 1 monthly meeting leading up to the 6-8 week mark
- This package is exclusive to EventSource.ca visitors. To redeem, you must mention you found this package on EventSource.ca.