While still images are an essential wedding day keepsake, we highly recommend investing in a professional wedding videographer to help capture your special day too! Your wedding day goes by so quickly so you’ll want to have a video to relive all those special moments – like the look on your groom’s face as you walk down the aisle, or the emotional moments as your mother helps you into that beautiful dress. Being able to relive your wedding vows and the speeches that those closest to you worked so hard on is something you definitely can’t put a price tag on!
Luckily for us, there are so many talented wedding videographers in the GTA, you’re sure to find the perfect person to capture your story beautifully! To help guide your search, we reached out to some of Toronto’s best for some tips on choosing your wedding videographer. Happy planning!
1. Take finding a videographer just as seriously as you take finding your photographer
2. Seek out reviews
3. Meet in person
4. View their portfolio
5. Have a general idea of what you’d like to have incorporated in your wedding film and discuss your goals
6. Decide if you want audio ahead of time
7. Discuss expectations and timelines
8. Figure out if you will you need filming permission
9. Read your contract thoroughly to ensure you and your videographer are on the same page.
10. Say it with us…Once I’ve hired someone, I won’t micromanage