GLADSTONE HOUSE - ALWAYS WELCOME
As Toronto’s longest continuously operating hotel and following an extensive renovation, Gladstone House reopened its doors in 2021 in the heart of West Queen West. Built in 1889 and steeped in history, this landmark property features traditional light hardwood floors, restored exposed brick walls and locally curated art throughout the building. In contrast, unique and innovative lighting applications which transition throughout the day, add a touch of modern flare and bring the building to life. Celebrate your wedding with us.
Facilities and Capacity
Gladstone House features two unique multi-functional event spaces: The Ballroom and Melody Bar. Celebrate, dance, dine, and more in these event spaces to make your event a one-of-a-kind experience.
- The Ballroom: Lavish, bold and one-of-a-kind are just a few words our guests have used to describe our unique space. The Ballroom is perfect for corporate events, intimate parties, and more! Its exposed brick recalls Gladstone House, while the grand windows and hanging lights make the atmosphere light and airy for a day event. The standard capacity of the Gladstone Ballroom is 100 guests for formal seated dining. We can accommodate up to 140 guests for a standing cocktail reception.
- Melody Bar: Eclectic, non-apologetic and your go-to party space for unique events, the Melody Bar is your venue for events that will go down in history. Decorated with 21 disco balls, neon lights and a full bar, the space creates the perfect social atmosphere. Added bonus: a large stage allows for memorable performances that'll keep your Instagram drool worthy!
The experienced team of creative event managers will help you create a flawless occasion. The event coordinator will guide you through every detail of the event to make it stress-free. The team is happy to recommend professional vendors for flowers, DJs, entertainment, and photographers. The following is offered:
- Spend your first married night in one of our stylish new guestrooms!
- Full multimedia capabilities with in-house technicians
- A complimentary menu tasting for two
- All furniture, basic white/black linens
- Fully furnished bridal suite with a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine
Perfect your wedding with locally crafted dishes prepared by our hotel’s award-winning culinary team guided by the expert hands of Executive Chef Richard Singh. Gladstone House offers a la carte and in-house catering menus, rich in healthy menu options as well as signature dishes. For your upcoming wedding or celebration, you can choose from elegant plated meals, vibing buffets and passed hors d'oeuvres, and interactive food stations. Talk to your wedding specialist to inquire about custom menus. Our culinary team will craft the perfect menu for your special day!
Gladstone House features 56 stylish rooms embellished by light hardwood floors, neutral accents, and exposed brick walls. After your celebration, your guests can enjoy their stay in any of our stylish guestrooms, all equipped with glass-enclosed showers, locally crafted amenities and unique local artwork.
Gladstone House is tailored to host one-of-a-kind wedding ceremonies and receptions as well as unique special events. Talk to our wedding team to know more about your rehearsal dinner and post-wedding brunch options!
Gladstone House is at the corner of Gladstone Avenue and Queen Street West, just east of Dufferin Street. Our property is 20 minutes far from Toronto Pearson International Airport, and 10 minutes from Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport. Street parking and Green P parking spots are available nearby. Underground self-parking is also available for our hotel guests for a $30 + HST fee per night.