The beauty of Tyndale’s Chapel speaks for itself. Come and be mesmerized by its breathtaking architecture and artwork.
- Grand space stretching 56 feet from floor to ceiling.
- Rose marble carvings representing the 14 Stations of the Cross.
- Colourful stained-glass windows symbolizing the virtues of hope, love and charity.
- The use of the Chapel includes a state-of-the-art sound system, on-site technician and the use of a grand piano.
- The projector and basic audio can be controlled through an iPad we provide.
- The Chapel’s back-line equipment can accommodate a full band.