Alderlea's main reception space, The Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Pavilion merges historical charm with innovative green design. This grand space features floor-to-ceiling windows and opens out onto the exquisite landscaped gardens. Blending the past with the present, Alderlea can accommodate 85-100 people (plus a head table) for sit-down events and 120 people for cocktail or theatre-style events.
- Access to the Outside Grounds, The Parlour, The Pavilion, The Chisholm Room and on-site parking
- Chiavari chairs and banquet tables (including set-up and tear down)
- City of Brampton Representative on-site for the duration of event
- Consultation meeting with Facility Support Associate
- Photo shoot fees
- Key access to a safe
- Easels/Flip chart stand
- Adjustable lighting system
- In-house audio-visual equipment (i.e. wireless microphones, projector and screen etc.)
- One final details meeting with Facility Support Associate and/or Facility Technician Lead (maximum one (1) week prior to event)
IT was helpful in setting us up with the projector as well. Thanks and we will be back.
Aura by Cashew & CliveView Profile
The Sweetest Thing CakesView Profile
Download PDF Package
On the Blog