These are the things we loved about the space/ flow of the event:
- It is an accessible location with everything on one level which was important for many of our guests
- Parking on site made things very easy for those who wanted to drive. The central location made it an easy place for everyone to get to
- They were able to seamlessly transition the space between each part of the evening
- The space is bright and lovely - perfect without any additional decor
- There is access to a fairly large outdoor patio space - and the garage doors can be opened in warmer weather
- The openness of the venue really made a difference in our evening, as it felt like all guests were able to mingle well. On the other hand, having the room to the side was amazing during the later evening - those not interested in dancing were still close by but had a space to sit and chat - rather than being stranded at tables surrounding a dance flood as with other venues.
- We were able to provide our own alcohol
- Carlos and Jyll were amazing on the night of. Everything went off without a hitch.
We are incredibly grateful to everyone at Propeller. Thank you for making this day better than we could have imagined!
Erika and Nick
And Carlos and team were the greatest to work with. Carlos was always quick to respond to any questions we had leading up to the day, was flexible and accommodating as we figured out details like drop offs and pick ups, and was always a pleasure to deal with leading up to and on the actual day of the event.
We had about 65 guests for a buffet style sit down dinner and it was the perfect size for mingling, eating and dancing. Would highly recommend!
We arrived at the venue with chairs and tables already set up to the floor plan we had discussed and Carlos took care of working with the caterer and they frequently checked in to make sure everything was set up to fulfill our vision for the event. I would host another event here and would highly recommend Propeller to anyone looking for a unique and beautiful venue.
Queen ArepaView Profile
Barque EventsView Profile
Core Event StaffView Profile
Beretta KitchenView Profile
Higgins Event RentalsView Profile
The care and attention that the team at Propeller Coffee Co puts into their coffee is reflected by what they have done in creating an exceptional event space.
The Event Space is bright, fashionable, easily accessible and very well appointed. From the beautiful tables to the amazing light in the cupping room (you have to see it to believe it) all the details are thought out. In the summer months the three garage doors open to provide an easy transition between indoor and outdoor space. If your event is larger the parking lot will accommodate a 60' tent!
The back of house is as well set up as the front of house. It allows for easy deliveries and the room allows for very complex service to be handled easily. There is both a walk in cooler and freezer on site that can be used by your caterer.
Kristi and the team at Propeller are friendly, knowledgeable and caring.
The location while it seems a little out of the way is a short walk from the Lansdowne Subway Stop. There is on-site parking and a Green P parking within walking distance.
The catering list includes a great group of caterers who can work with your tastes to come up with a menu that will amaze your guests.
Higgins Event Rentals is the Event Rental Equipment supplier for Propeller Coffee Co. Our Caring Team Provides Event Creators Stylish Rentals With Exceptional Attention To Detail.
As an experienced event professional, I can highly recommend Propeller Coffee Co. Event Space.
Cafe + Tasting Room (evenings only)