The Distillery District Loft, located on the 2nd floor of 18 Tank House Lane, embraces the pastoral charm of the Distillery District. Contemporary design meets vintage décor in this venue, matching the charming atmosphere of the surrounding Distillery District. Twinkling lights and rustic barn wood provides a familiarity that amplifies the inviting ambience. The Loft has the perfect layout for guests to seamlessly transition from ceremony seating, to dining, to mingling near the long built-in bar. The harvest-style tables also offer versatility from formal seating, to corporate meetings.
• Long room with rustic wood walls.
• Tables, chairs & table settings included. Long tables made of reclaimed wood from the site. Chairs are silver chivaris.
• Includes our dedicated events team to consult with all stages of your planning
• Each event includes an on-site Event Supervisor, bartenders and serving staff
• Full service event kitchen and fully licensed bar
• iPod compatible sound system & wired microphone, with full A/V capabilities available at an additional cost
• String lighting over the central dining area. Additional areas available at a fee
• Easily accessible by TTC. Plenty of paid parking on site and within close proximity
• Due to the historical nature of the venue, this space is not wheelchair accessible.