Grange of Prince Edward Estate Vineyard & Winery
Marlise and her team made us feel so comfortable and executed every detail the way we hoped, the last minute changes went off without a hitch.
We had a small intimate wedding with our family and the space was so inviting, warm and intimate.
Our guest are still raving about the food, which was probably one of the best meals we’ve had.
Thank you again for such an incredible memory, we can’t wait to visit again and remember every detail of our wedding every time we come.
We unfortunately had to reschedule a week before our original wedding date (we both got covid..) Marlise was amazing and worked with us to take so much of the rescheduling stress off of our plates. None of our guests could believe that we were able to postpone by a month and have no issues with the venue!
Kaleidoscope CateringView Profile
Weddings By KarinView Profile
The Historic Loyalist Barn & Great Hall
Deals & Packages
- Included in your package is a soft bar reception, ceremony site and setup, seated three course brunch or two course lunch served with paired Grange wine in our private loft or outside weather permitting (package available Sunday- Friday 10 AM-2 PM
- Sparkling wine toasts or a tasting hour before lunch can be added to your package
Corporate Team Building Day
- Private Meeting Space, Tea coffee bar, Winemaker guided vineyard hike or cellar tour, plus tasting followed by Lunch and paired Grange wine in the straw loft of the historic barn.
Corporate Developement Day
- All day meeting space, Coffee and pastries, three course lunch with wine pairing, coffee tea, Grange tour & tasting.
Strolling Country Wedding 40-120 guests
- Included in this package is a Country Strolling Dinner with multiple culinary stations and casual seating throughout the estate and vineyard side (weather permitting) Paired Grange wines poured throughout the dinner hours
- Add on a late night reception to extend the magic of the evening, Sparkling wine toasts, Oyster stations, late night snacks
Classic Formal Wedding 20-80 guests
- Included in your package is your ceremony site with soft bar reception as guests arrive, a tasting hour of small bites and wine tastings, a formal seated three course dinner with paired wine poured throughout.
- Add on a late night reception with cocktailing and dancing in our Great Hall to extend the magic of the evening. Host or Cash bar available.
- Bussing from surrounding towns can be recommended to simplify the travel arrangements for you and your guests
Late Night Reception: add on to packages
- Your reception is hosted in our Great Hall of the 200 year old historic barn from 9-12 midnight for a fee of $1,500.00 plus bar which can be a cash bar, a host bar or a hybrid of the two.
- Winemakers Dinner with Chefs premium menu and 1/2 day meeting space (screen & preojector provided)
- Add on picnic lunch & tour and tasting $35 per person