- Sole access to the property for the day. That means no other conflicting events will be happening on your day.
- Access to The Barn, the Outdoor areas for your event including Ceremonies and Receptions
- Gardens and many other unique locations on the property for photos
- Access to antique machines for photo backdrops
- Rustic Elegant indoor washrooms
- Many chair and table options available
- Heated venue for fall, winter and spring seasons
- Scaleable events from DIY to fully coordinated
- Details at https://fermanaghfarms.com/weddings/
Fermanagh Farms made the "mistake" of double booking, and instead of honoring their first booking, canceled ours last min, to a higher bidder. Don't waste your time patronizing this business, they have no respect for their customers.
They dont deserve a single star. Screwed my party out of a venue to a higher bidder at the last second. We only found out because we called to ask a question. unprofessional. save yourself the headache and money find a better venue.
We held a beautiful prom theme event end of July. It was a relaxed atmosphere and creating a beautiful space in this venue was effortless. Thom and Lisa were very accommodating in making our event a huge success. All the guests thought the barn and surrounding farmers fields were so cooool. The sound system allowed us to create a playlist months in advance and just plug it in to their system. The kitchen, although we did not cook in it is modern and fits in with the decor. I would highly recommend Fermanagh farms and I am planning to hold more events there in the future
The atmosphere at Fermanagh farms is one like no other. It was peaceful, serene and the surroundings were impeccable. Thom and his team are every person's dream team when planning an event. They went over and above the call of duty.I would like to take this opportunity to thank you Thom and your team for making our event so special. It was so beautiful!
Are there any time restrictions?
What other amenities are available?
What event items can your venue provide directly?
What type of dining options are available?
What type of bar options are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a rental fee or a minimum spend requirement?
What services are typically included in your fees?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?