Annabelle G. Razon
Nadia and her team were an exceptional team in making sure our vision and our special day went smoothly. Nadia was a pleasure to work with and she was constantly communicating with me. She made suggestions, comments, and advised us throughout this whole process.
We felt so at ease on the day of the wedding. The menu was so good and they made sure all the guests were well fed. They were very open with the menu changes, and were very attentive with our guests who had dietary restrictions. We had soooo much fun celebrating our wedding at Casa Ricca! Thank you for all your help.
1. The staffs are super nice. Everyone is very professional. The food was on time, my guests didn’t wait too long to be served.
2. Nadiya, the banquet manager is on the top. She responded really quick with my messages. Everything I asked was given to me. Great communication with the clients.
Also, very friendly and approachable. All of my guests like her.
3. The place is very nice. I suggest to get all the decorations from them. They have everything you need: flowers, candles, arches, vinyl floor and more.
4. The price is very reasonable. We had an open bar for 160 people, and it was cheaper than the other place.
5. The foods are great!! My guests really enjoyed the foods. I heard a lot of compliments from my guests. We had chicken with mushroom sauce and pasta.
It was very delicious and good portion too.
Overall, it was an amazing night. I couldn’t ask for more. I’m happy I choose this place
for my wedding. Thank you Nadiya and team!!
Wilson Narayan (Owner/Professional DJ)
Kreation Entertainment Company
Download PDF Package
Deals & Packages
Outside Catering Package
- Please refer to package for full details
- Discounts on off-season months and weekdays (except Friday)
Friday or Sunday Wedding
- 3 course dinner
- Late night station
- Add on open bar for $20 extra p/p
- 4 course Seated dinner
- Open bar
- Venue rental