We look forward to hearing from you. We’d be happy to set up a free consultation and have you meet with one of our wedding officiants. During the consultation, one of our trained wedding officiants will help you plan your “one-of-a-kind” ceremony. They’ll be happy to provide suggestions, yet listen carefully to your hopes and plans – after all, Your Wedding is Yours! The wedding officiant you meet for your initial consultation will be the individual who will perform your ceremony. To guarantee your time and date, a small deposit will be required.
Privileged to have Served & Celebrate with Couples through-out Ontario in the following Communities:
Acton • Ajax • Ancaster • Aurora • Barrie • Beamsville • Brantford • Burlington • Cambridge • Collingwood • Fort Erie • Gravenhurst • Grimsby • Guelph • Halton Hills • Hamilton • Huntsville • Innisfil • Keswick • Kitchener • Lindsay • London • Markham • Midland • Milton • Mississauga • Newmarket • Niagara Falls • Niagara on the Lake • Oakville • Oshawa • Ottawa • Paris • Peterborough • Pickering • Richmond Hill • Stouffville • Sudbury • Thornhill • Toronto • Vaughan • Vineland • Waterloo • Welland • Windsor
We are so happy with our choice of Dream Weddings Canada to officiate our wedding. Martha was so nice to work with! She made sure to give us all the information we needed and hosted the ceremony perfectly!
My wife and I had to make last minute changes with our officiants and we were lucky enough to be referred to Judith Blair of Dream Wedding Officiants. They were quick to get up to speed and very very accommodating. I highly recommend their service, in particular, Judith as she was so friendly and easy to work with.
Pros I Know
Deals & Packages
Elopement Wedding Package
- A brief pre-designed Wedding Ceremony – All that’s really needed is both of you, two witnesses (we can even help with that, if needed) and your Officiant. We'll come prepared with Meaningful Vows for you to share with one another, or you may prefer to write you own - It's really up to you!
- Quick & Simple! Conveniently performed at your home, your favourite restaurant or even on your way to the airport in your limousine, or yes, even at the airport by a Professional Wedding Officiant! Many call this event a ‘Civil Wedding’ or a ‘City Hall’ wedding.
Essential Wedding Ceremony
- The Essential Wedding Ceremony is ideal for those who want to keep it simple.
- After meeting with you, we'll design a personal wedding ceremony for the two of you - Let us know your thoughts and suggestions, and we’ll accommodate your requests as you'd like.
- A Pre-Wedding Consultation with the couple to answer any questions regarding the licensing, the ceremony and general wedding information.
Elegant Wedding Ceremony
- The Elegant Wedding Ceremony is ideal for those who are seeking to add their own special touch to their special day. Celebrate with a fully customized wedding ceremony.
- Two Pre-Wedding Consultations with the couple, First: to meet (ensuring you both feel confident and comfortable with the officiant) as well, answer any questions regarding the licensing, the ceremony and general wedding information. Second: to walk through the ceremony, helping you plan just what you want for your day.
- You also have a Login to access to Dream Weddings Canada ever growing online Resource Library.